My site is not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stoppcsandipods38

Reaction score
Hi, I have pointed your name servers to my domain manager. I have also uploaded my site via filezille and type my domain name which is www.1stoppcsandipods.co.cc but the home page still says index of and .cgibin can anyone help me please to sort this out so that my sites shows thank you.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have a second forum account and did you open the co.cc there?

The system does not show 1stoppcsandipods.co.cc attached to this account at all. But it is in the system and points to an x10hosting server that is not yours.

1stoppcsandipods38

Reaction score
No i have signed up for the co.cc domain from there main site and, then went into the cpanel and setup a parked domain name.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If you saw my original reply, please disregard it. I've found out what the problem is and my previous troubleshooting instructions here are not part of any future resolution for this.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Going to Escalate this so an Admin can sort it out.

You are on Chopin.

Nameservers for the co.cc domain are set to x10hosting.

A traceroute of your co.cc domain points to Stoli, ie ns1.x10hosting.com thinks the domain is on Stoli.

JM has no information on your co.cc domain.

You say it has been added to your account as a parked domain.

Going to the URL gives a blank Index of / page, which means Stoli thinks it is there.

This will close the thread (Don't Panic!) but you can follow the Support Ticket by clicking on the gold bar at top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.