My site is STILL Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansidans87

Reaction score
My website is still missing, an admin said he could see it just fine but whenever i try to access http://dansidans.x10.mx i get redirected to hosting.x10.mx saying my site cannot be found, also as i stated earlier I CANNOT log in to cpanel i click the link on my hosting page to login and it says page cannot be displayed, i am an Networking and internet Security student and have checked my firewall settings to see if the problem was on my side of the connection i am going to try tonight to see if i can access it from outside my campus LAN ( as i do not have access to their firewalls but assume that port 443 for SSL connections is open on their firewalls ). I don't know if there is some sort of process you can use to reset my hosting account or not but i am starting a professional skills development course which i need to have my resume for(which i am making digitally) and am starting my career search thereafter and would like to use you guys for hosting it.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please do a tracert to chopin.x10hosting.com and to your site dansidans.x10.mx? Please paste the results here so we can see if it could be a problem with your ISP or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.