My site is up for sale?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

riycou

Reaction score
What is going on my site is up for sale http://riycou.co.cc/ why does it say that on there when its assigned to me?? need this fixed soon!!!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
That domain isn't done being set up at www.co.cc yet; it's set up properly on x10hosting, but until you finish setting it up with co.cc the domain won't work yet.

Co.cc is not showing nameservers yet.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Co.cc is a third-party domain name service that's mostly free. x10hosting doesn't own nor control it, therefore, choosing that for your domain doesn't automatically register it. Please register that domain at co.cc and then set the nameservers to:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

riycou

Reaction score
changing domain back to x10 i setup the co.cc as my redirect to my owned/self-hosted site useing x10 as a backup when something happens

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your co.cc is working just fine now. By the way, Steins;Gate is really awesome, though you should remove the illegal download link to it that is in your site. It is a violation of TOS.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
So are all the other anime links actually. You have 48hr to remove all Copyright Infringing download links, as they count as Contributory Copyright Infringement, and thus are illegal under US law.

As a side note, your disclaimer doesn't exempt you from the terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.