my site not there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabitha

Reaction score
everytime i try to go to my site it says page not found.

i cant acsess cpanel or ftp either.

i could acsess cpanel for about 20 minutes earlier today

it appears that topic 'dissapeared off database" has the same problem as i do

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
were problbly having DNS or https problems because of the new servers try aging in a hr or so

Cynical

Reaction score
Some account details would be helpful (user name, sub domain).

Tabitha

Reaction score
sorry

tabitha

http://chitchat.x10hosting.com or http://x10hosting.chitchat.com ( i just tryed this and i can acsess login page for cpanel and i also got to my site)

corprate

right now i beleive the non acsess issue is resolved (i think) but my email in cpanel has a space, in the pm brandon sent me ( which is why i am not getting the email for linking me accounts (i think)) and my password(cpanel) is not right (if someone could reset that i would greatly appreiciate it - i tryed to reset it but with the previously mentioned email issue i'm not getting the email.)

thanks

Last edited:

br3nd4n

Reaction score
I got the same problem with my site

name : pspjunk

domein : pspjunk.x10hosting.com i got this problem sins a few days if someone can help me with this issue thx

( sorry for my bad english )

Tabitha

Reaction score
could someone please remove the space in my email address in my cpanel please. i think i would be fine if thats fixed

Tabitha

Reaction score
Tabitha said:
could someone please remove the space in my email address in my cpanel please. i think i would be fine if thats fixed

whether i get a warning or not for double posting is fine with me. but could someone please fix my email address in cpanel. people keep telling me to do it myself but i havent got a clue what the password is cause i reset it.

so i cant get in cpanel to change it myself.

i would like to work on my site but i havent been able. please someone help me

Thanks!?!?!

Colin

Reaction score
If your last post was more then 24 hours ago (I think) we don't consider it double posting.
I will reset your password for you and give you the new one via pm.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Tabitha, please post in here again to give me your OK to close this thread, i'm not totally sure if you have all of your questions answered

Colin

Reaction score
No not really, we're still having problems (resolving over PM's) but leave this open just in case.

Chris Z

Reaction score
alright, sounds fine, i will close the thread when i get Tabitha's ok though, or of course, if you get to it first Colin, you could obviously do it

Tabitha

Reaction score
it's been a few days and i was wondering if anyone had figured out whats wrong with my site.

please? and thank you.

Last edited:

amr1991

Reaction score
please help me too, it says server not found.

Domain: brutal.exofire.net
Username: amr1991

Chris Z

Reaction score
robhunter and amr1991, please do not hijack other's threads, please create your own so account managers can keep track of all the problems rather than having three problems in only one thread, if you do this again, i will warn you both

Thank you.

edit-Tabitha, i'm sorry but i can't really help you, but i can assure you that there will be an account manager in here soon to assist you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.