My site, once again.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Panoramic Games

I have relaunched my website, deleting most of the original content. I've also hired 4 other people to review games. Right now the theme I'm using is pretty much stock but I will be editing the header to make it look a bit nicer.

Other than the header, any constructive criticism is welcome.

tittat

Reaction score
I know the site is all about games, but still a very small description about what the site is about will do it better, i think.
Also it would be nice if you could place a small cute login box there at your homepage itself(preferably placed above your search box or somewhere else)
Good Luck :)

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Right now my options are pretty limited in creating a login option on the main page. I'm however trying a few things at the moment.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the complements :)

nightbandit

Reaction score
Uh when you don't have a comment on an article it says "start the ball rolling..." isn't it supposed to be "get the ball rolling..."?

nightbandit

Reaction score
Only thing missing from your site is content. But E3 starts tomorrow so that shouldn't be a problem.

On your privacy policy why don't you link to Google's content network privacy policy so they can opt out.

Last edited:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I know the site is all about games, but still a very small description about what the site is about will do it better, i think.
Also it would be nice if you could place a small cute login box there at your homepage itself(preferably placed above your search box or somewhere else)
Good Luck :)

Hey Tittat. I've added the log in box. Check it out wontcha?

tittat

Reaction score
Wow! it now looks better. Altogether i love the look of your site.Looks really professional.
But Kayos,why the site is not having any logo?.
i guess you are still working on it. Good Luck :)

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow! it now looks better. Altogether i love the look of your site.Looks really professional.
But Kayos,why the site is not having any logo?.
i guess you are still working on it. Good Luck :)

My fiance is designing logos for me at the moment :)

freecrm

Reaction score
This is a Wordpress theme??? (arras-theme) - Wow - I'm gonna have to start using templates - so much easier and slicker than doing your own...

This site looks so much better than mine - I'm envious! Good use of vista elements and clean! Even the forum uses the same theme - NEAT.

As Tittat has pointed out though, your lack of proper header lets it down.

I know you've changed the default logo file, but you could do so much more than this that would complement the entire site theme.

Your register page needs wordpress logo removing.

I must admit, I spent a good 15 minutes on your site (but there again, I am an avid PS3 junkie)

Shame the content is'nt as new as I'd like... :(

Keep up the excellent work

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a Wordpress theme??? (arras-theme) - Wow - I'm gonna have to start using templates - so much easier and slicker than doing your own...

This site looks so much better than mine - I'm envious! Good use of vista elements and clean! Even the forum uses the same theme - NEAT.

As Tittat has pointed out though, your lack of proper header lets it down.

I know you've changed the default logo file, but you could do so much more than this that would complement the entire site theme.

Your register page needs wordpress logo removing.

I must admit, I spent a good 15 minutes on your site (but there again, I am an avid PS3 junkie)

Shame the content is'nt as new as I'd like... :(

Keep up the excellent work

Yep, you can grab the theme here: http://www.arrastheme.com

The forums I use are Simple-Forum: http://simplepressforum.com/

The forum software is great as it does use the theme you are actively using on the wp theme. I used Bbpress before this and integrated it into the blog but overall it wasn't the best solution.

And yes, the logo is coming. As I said my woman is making me some designs but that wont be done for a few more weeks. Right now, I can deal with it being stock.

As for the current news. At the moment i'm the only guy who posts news, I'm actively looking for news editors as well.

I have 5 people working at the site as reviewers but no news editors just yet.

Last edited: