My Site, Review, Comment and get some credits!

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have been seeing alot of people reviewing/asking for their site to be reviewed and so ill ask everyone, can you review my site.

All comments welcome, none bashful, if its bad tell me dont say i like it if you absolutely hate it. The mentality behind this website is a business formal computer store, repairs customization with innovation.

It is www.loneua.co.nr
Soon to be www.loneua.com with the free domain :)

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate it.

I will give anyone 5 credits for reviewing my site, 20 credits if its a long good review and 50 credits for the best/longest.

Last edited:

Afterburn

Reaction score
its okay, I would get rid of the Metallica Font on the banner, Try using a script of simple font, would be 100% more professional.

sunils

Reaction score
Hi,

Just saw your site, hope i can give a page by page review of it.

Splash.html:-

Tried a good design, but the name of the company is not readable at the first instance.
Make it center aligned in the vertical axis also.

index page:-

You could have used a little smaller font size.

Please try to use a custom error page.

waiting to see www.loneua.com

Coonz

Reaction score
The intro page is unnecessary. Would be better if they could just zoom into the site rather then click ENTER not to mention its not the best intro page. For your header its multiple things thrown together. Personally i like to see 1 solid banner where as you have part of the intro into the header and as stated before the text is hard to read. The sales/service/support buttons are a little big i think. The Weekly Deal image is insanely big. My best advice would be start over because the site really doesn't have any borders which i think would make it better. You should try to buy a cheap template.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Thank you everyone,

I will make the changes before i start up www.loneua.com.

Thanks and its still open for more reviewers!

Credits have been sent!
Edit:
Afterburn,

Thank you i am changing the logo to a more professional one, this was made by my collegue.

Sunils,

I not at the point in HTML to centre it, how do i do it?
I will put in a custom error page and i will shorten the font and increase content.

Coonz,
I have actually been working on another template for the website, this was just meant as a pre-release. There will be a better one as soon as i can. It will be changed, this was one i slapped together really fast so its not the greatest. I will do a test run without the splash screen though. i will also put in some borders.

Again thank you all.

Last edited:

Afterburn

Reaction score
Right On, I like your can do attitude, thats what most webmasters need to understand, that criticism is one of your best friends when it comes to designing.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Thanks,

My perspective is that people review to help you, if you dont take thier advice to consideration your pretty much hurting yourself.

Thanks to all who reviews my site!,

If there is no more reviews then i will give all of you 20 more credits for your help.

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
Some links doesn't work,
links like: Sales, Service, Support
and your index needs to load a bit too long

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Thank you everyone,
Sunils,

I not at the point in HTML to centre it, how do i do it?
I will put in a custom error page and i will shorten the font and increase content.

I couldnt get the first point. but if you have intended to say you could do it then here is the code.

Code:
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

<body>
<table width="659" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
  <!--DWLayoutTable-->
  <tr>
    <td width="659" height="370" align="center" valign="middle">Put the image here. Change the width and height as necessary.</td>
  </tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Thank you Sunils,

I have changed the main site,

I have planned to get rid of my splash screen.

I have uploaded my new template and its ready for whenever the x10 servers

are back up. I got my account back for 000webhost. Whenever i switch it will

be deleted again!

Thanks again to all.

Mitch:
I have changed the site and now it should load faster. The links wont work yet as im still trying to learn HTML! It will be done ASAP.

sunils

Reaction score
Hi,

I just saw your new template. its cool. Good work. People will love it.

I have 2 comment about the site.

(1). Reduce the width of the page by about 5px so no horizontal scrollbar comes.
(2). The header can be of same size as of the footer. The header covers nearly 60% of the screen, but its a good header

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Ya,

some ^%$hole by the name of moniker took it the day after is did their

WHOIS search to see if it was available. Sorry, im just a bit ticked about that

:) I will find another one though :)

satbir

Reaction score
Ya,

some ^%$hole by the name of moniker took it the day after is did their

WHOIS search to see if it was available. Sorry, im just a bit ticked about that

:) I will find another one though :)

Loneua - This is very common problem. Nearly all whois search provider are selling their results to squatters. One advise (sometime it works). Do not search for this domain for few days and then you may get it as someone who has taken up will drop it after three days if there is no traffic on this. Also request to all reader of this thread to not search or type this domain. This way s/he will not find any traffic on this domain and therefore drop it.

Review of your site:
1. Give name to your site. Presently it come as index in browser.
2. Add some meta tags as those increases SEO and more people will be able to see your site in search engines.
3. Home page is very premium real estate. It is like plot of land on main road thus to be used very intelligently because here is where most of the users land up and exit out.
4. Consider that people are lazy therefore unless they see very strong reason to stay on your site they will go away. Presently when user land up on your site, without scrolling, s/he sees prominently only header. Header is really good but what about your other things which you want them to see.
5. Font color - Gray on black though is very soothing to eyes but at the same time do not come out on attention especially Product Offered - They looks like hiding in closet.
6. Again Footer is too broad and is not used optimally.
7. Have copyright clause in footer. Though as per current law, your stuff is copyrighted and you need not put a clause specifically but there are countries which may not recognize this with clause.
8. Some of the pages like suppliers are loading very slowly.
9. In Contact there is a space after mailto:
10. Sitemap in footer do not have links. It is better to provide link there.

I hope this helps.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Thank you SatBir,

Credits have been sent

I am almost finished the website and all of those things will be addressed.

Thank You for your help.

sunils

Reaction score
hi Loneua

I thought of visiting your site as you have said the corrections have been made. but the server returned a time out error.

First of all please check your signature. the link is wrong.