My Site, Review, Comment and get some credits!

dirtracer36

Reaction score
Okay, now I can see the site. Looks nice, However, I have a very hard time seeing and reading the text though, red with black background. Maybe you can enlarge those images, without distortion?

If I zoom to 120% the text starts to distort. When I zoomed to 200% (Opera) and can read it, still hard to see though, the red is too dark against the black, and I know it's an image, maybe re-do with brighter red.

Also, at the top there is alot of space, maybe crop a little off the top image. Otherwise looks good. Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Looks like you got Loneua.com after all. Yay! or was it Loneua-techn.... that you wanted?

Last edited:

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
I think it looks nice. Dial-up users may have to wait, but they should be used to it.

One thing caught my eye.....Suppliers.....Unless you get all your components direct, I would suggest changing this to "Partners". You can go to your favorite mfg's website and apply for a partnership with them. The NASBA has tons of info on this.......http://www.nasba.com/

I like the "high-tech" feel of the site, and I navigated with ease. Nice Job.
I was planning on changing it to partners but until we sign the papers

signifing that we are partners i didnt want to put that down.

Thanks, (Dial Up Users.....I might create a dial-up friendly version)

Credits Sent!
Edit:
Okay, now I can see the site. Looks nice, However, I have a very hard time seeing and reading the text though, red with black background. Maybe you can enlarge those images, without distortion?

If I zoom to 120% the text starts to distort. When I zoomed to 200% (Opera) and can read it, still hard to see though, the red is too dark against the black, and I know it's an image, maybe re-do with brighter red.

Also, at the top there is alot of space, maybe crop a little off the top image. Otherwise looks good. Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Looks like you got Loneua.com after all. Yay! or was it Loneua-techn.... that you wanted?

I was planning on highlighting the text but it was a judgement call.

Later on i will try not to blend the colours as much.

I will crop a bit off as well.

Thank You,

Credits Sent.

Ya i did, apparently Moniker dropped the domain just in time!

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
Looks very good.
Maybe use a more professional looking font in te he header. I know the current one looks quite good - I just think it could be changed to a better font.
Why do you have a list of suppliers you want?? As it is named Suppliers shouldn't it be the suppliers you actually use then.
I love your header image though!! How did you make it?

Dutch

Reaction score
I noticed you have Intel as a supplier/partner. Removing them entirely will keep your return/repair/support levels at near-zero.:biggrin:

hatbocs

Reaction score
I also think the text blends in a little bit too much with the background color. The light grey is ok, but the darker beige color disappears without straining to read it. Larger font would help as well.

While the banner is very nice, I would suggest making it a little less tall to help vertically center the content on the page. Maybe it's just a little personal gripe but if I have to look at the bottom of the page to start reading what the site is about, I'm a little less apt to scroll down to read the rest, unless there's something that seems worth reading.

Also, about using images and tables to build the site, I would move away from that as soon as possible. Even though after viewing a page the images are cached, it's pretty annoying to have to wait for the images to load up. Since the background is all solid colors it wouldn't be too hard to redo the site with CSS or even just rebuilding the table and manually setting the background colors. You'll have better control over the site to make changes and tweaks. Plus it will load faster and the user can read the text while the images are loading.

Finally, I would make whole tab the link and not just the text part. Make it a little easier to navigate the page.

Overall, the site looks pretty nice, just little details I think could make it better.

Last edited:

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Dannad500: We are currently hammering out details with those exact providers. We will get a contract with them therefore we have them listed. However there are some more just not a likely to go through. My header image was done through 3D Studio Max (A buddy of mine like that stuff) the background part is 3D Studio Max and the Pictures blending and everything else I made in Photoshop CS2 (Can't afford to spend 1k on an upgrade :))

Dutch: Sadly, you are right. Personally i wouldn't gain Intel as my partner but they do make the best processors right now therefore I need to carry them or I will lose a lot of sales. Very true.

Hatbocs: I am trying to do that currently. However I am trying to purchase Dreamweaver but my Co-CEO thinks it is good enough for now. When we actually launch it will be all text and a lot more eye friendly :). Thanks for the help :).

Thank You All,

Credits Sent.

digitalmobilemap

Reaction score
I have reviewed your site. It took about 5 second for the first impression.

Your site looks like professional site. The key message that visitor got from your site is "This small company may have some products or services to provide".

Wish you success with your business.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
I have reviewed your site. It took about 5 second for the first impression.

Your site looks like professional site. The key message that visitor got from your site is "This small company may have some products or services to provide".

Wish you success with your business.

Thank You :)

I am aiming for the professional look, also from the point of view of the customers: Does it look

like a place that you would buy from? (I am creating Flash Intros right now, however they

are not done yet.)

Credits Sent! :)

chisaku

Reaction score
It seems like a working site... it really has that business feel to it! The front site is especially nice, but the banner needs some polishing perhaps... the only thing on the banner that isn't my taste is the text. It feels kind of crammed...

The menu-bar with the home, suppliers, about, is very well placed! It makes me really want to click on it! The ones on the bottom is a nice addition as well.

News section... I like the size of the font, the colors as well. I'd like you to add a little more to the front page, more on what you offer and some example pricing. What do you repair? What is your main objective? Though the last one is found in the Info section. :D

I wish you good luck with your business! Europe surely would have need of more computer related stores. My brother likes to build new computers whenever he has the chance, at the lowest price possible, so you'd probably get customers right off!

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Thanks Chisaku!

I will try to space out my text a bit better!

I will be updating it very soon ;)

Thank You :)

Credits Sent!

FalseHope

Reaction score
I liked the look of your template, very professional. Although, it looks as though there is a big frame around it, I don't know why, but that's how it looks to me. I never quite got what the Computers in bold meant on the front page, with all the other things below it. I also suggest removing the little webmaster login button at the button, it sticks out, and doesn't look right down their. Overall, pretty nice and profesional website. Good job Loneua Technologies.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Thanks Mike,

I put the webmaster login at the bottom because my co-workers are too

lazy to type in the login :2082. I will remove it in the coming months.

Thank You.

Credits Sent!

sunils

Reaction score
Hi is there any problem with the site. I am not able to see the site.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
From what I remember it his a great site and a good color scheme but I can't load your site..
Why made entirely out of pictures?

Last edited: