My site, Review for credits!

DS Gamers

Reaction score
I've seen lots of sites reviewed here and the people who review them look like they know what they are talking about so,

DS Gamers

Don't be afraid of what to say even if you think the site is rubbish, all feedback counts.

I will give 5 credits for each review and I will rep anyne who posts.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I like your favicon and you logo is okay i guess.

Everything on your site seems very organized and i like the colours too.

The site seems to change a bit when you click the "Reviews" button so that will need to be fixed. I really like how the forums are built in - it looks really professional. how did you do that anyway?

DS Gamers

Reaction score
Thanks for the review sohailamir52,

Intergration the forums took quite a while but in the end all I had to do was edit MyBB's header and footer to include the websites header and footer.
The reviews section is a bit broken at the moment, I'm just looking to find a better blog system. Any recommendations?

tittat

Reaction score
nice..its cool theme....loading with no extra time...
but i think you have to add more content on it.
pls consider a domain.
if u r looking for a free one....go to www.co.cc

sunils

Reaction score
Good professional looking site. Good layout. I think more data to be added. If you are in the process of changing, in the review page, the search button goes out of the container. check it out.

About the forum. nice and good topics to discuss.
And nice template.

In all good work.

drhdylan88

Reaction score
Looks just a little bit square and set in the page, but professional for the most par.
-there's a slight pigment difference between the logo and the header color
-The submission warning looks out of place and ugly. Try making it jet black instead of red
-Try putting in a background. It looks a bit bleak when you just have gray in the back.
-In my opinion, links look a little out of date. Try putting a little space between them, and making them white when not hovered, and match the header color when hovered, or use the current color. Just something to try.

ShadowFlame98

Reaction score
If your going to keep your layout small in width I think it would be best to use a fixed pixel width then a percent, because on the result page the menu on the right gets way out of wack on the layout if you say a computer has a screen resolution of 800x600.. I know its very uncommon these days but right now I'm using a 1024x768 because its the standard screen size and limit of my old LCD screen, new screen is broken... anyways the right menu on the result page still sticks out a little on your layout at 1024x768 too.

Your probably using a monitor at a high resolution and didn't notice a problem, I'm sure your using around a 50%-60% width size, might be best to increase it a little.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Very nice and simple look, looks nice. I have no real suggestions. I like it :)

Franc0

Reaction score
hey, since i know you want real opinion, here is mine.

Sorry but i really dont like the layout, its simple and good, but doesnt fit in with Nintendo DS. you should have a more whiteish o blackish tech style template.. to mix with Nintendo DS, if you get what i mean.

Hope you like my opinion. well i dont think you gonna like it but it will defenetly help.