My site running extremely slow, and it is up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynet91

Reaction score
Ever since I signed up my account has ran severely slow. The site is up and down, slow and fast. It's ridiculous. I checked the service alerts for Lotus (the server I'm on) and there is nothing that is affecting it at the moment. Any ideas?:frown:

If you want to check to see if it loads right here is my site: www.startmyreading.net

conzone

Reaction score
Ever since I signed up my account has ran severely slow. The site is up and down, slow and fast. It's ridiculous. I checked the service alerts for Lotus (the server I'm on) and there is nothing that is affecting it at the moment. Any ideas?:frown:

If you want to check to see if it loads right here is my site: www.startmyreading.net

mine is slow to load also.
ping and traceroute is running out of steam @ CO-LOCATION.car4.Washington1.Level3.net
just checked loading ok now
who knows its free :wink:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Odd. I just visited you website and the page completely loaded in less than 2 seconds. Nice looking website BTW. There has been some maintenance going on with Lotus last few days, (purging of inactive accounts). My own website on Lotus has been affected and was also up and down and slow and fast, though it has been loading very quickly and without problems last few hours. Also keep in mind that the free servers are under heavy loads and there will be times when your site is doing to be slow just because of these loads. Sometimes there may be temporary issues with your own ISP or other issues on the Internet as a whole. Just a few minutes ago I was having trouble getting Google and Netflix to load at my location.

nodraw

Reaction score
Well mine is loading slow to, am on the lotus server trying to install tinyportal on my smf forum for the last 30 min

Status
Not open for further replies.