My site suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

igthomas27

Reaction score
Sorry for violation of terms because I havent read that vBulletin isn't allowed here.
I'm really really sorry I didn't know :(
Can you please reactivate my site, it won't happen again
Thomas

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
We allow only legit copy of Vbulletin.The one you used was NULLED and we don't allow it.Your account is Permanently Suspended.

igthomas27

Reaction score
We allow only legit copy of Vbulletin.The one you used was NULLED and we don't allow it.Your account is Permanently Suspended.
Can you please activate it now please I won't do it again, I even didn't knew that this wasn't a legit copy a friend said me to do it and like a dumb a** I've done it (((

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No excuse , as i mentioned above its Permanent.

igthomas27

Reaction score
You cant even imagine how I'm sad now. Please I won't do it again (((

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

So can I create a new site? Or my like banned??????????????????

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will automatically delete itself sometime after 14 days or more. There is nothing else that you can do here, until then. This is the consequence for uploading illegally modified software into the account, and it's applied equally to everyone that commits a zero tolerance violation of the TOS.

igthomas27

Reaction score
Your account will automatically delete itself sometime after 14 days or more. There is nothing else that you can do here, until then. This is the consequence for uploading illegally modified software into the account, and it's applied equally to everyone that commits a zero tolerance violation of the TOS.

Please if you can't reactivate it (I won't do it again). Then delete my account now I dont want that my information are here

(it will be better if you reactivate thx )

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

We cannot unsuspend the account, and we do not expedite the deletion of suspended accounts. You'll have to wait until it is terminated sometime after 14 days by the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.