My Site

wongers

Reaction score
Good morning folks :)

Usual drill. Can you please review my site and i would appreciate all criticism, preferabley the constructive kind.

its not finished content wise so there will be pages missing (although there shouldnt be any broken links). so looking for more reviews on the design itself, the idea behind the site (a lot of it needs tidying up - i tend to ramble)

and if you think i should add anything further graphics wise?

so yeah, whad'ya think? lol

http://www.wingersweb.co.uk or
http://wingers.x10hosting.com

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
very nice. Simple and Clean. This template is great for the website where there are lot of text contents.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Very good site.... Simple design.

I like it..

wongers

Reaction score
i apologise if i shouldnt necro, but wasnt sure if it was just as bad to make a new thread of an existing question?

I'm still looking to get some feedback from peeps and also how to improve my site? i'm looking for lots of constructive criticism :p

I'm always for ways to improve my work :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Although it's a little plain, it's very neat, organized, and clean.

The only suggestion I have is to update the copyright date from 2008 to 2010 (in your right sidebar).

wongers

Reaction score
Although it's a little plain, it's very neat, organized, and clean.

The only suggestion I have is to update the copyright date from 2008 to 2010 (in your right sidebar).

Yeah the whole site is "under contruction" and im going through a major overhaul of the site as it was a temporary site design that i made in 2008, but never intended on using it. but i prefer the layout because of its simplicity.

i do intend to add some images and stuff but not sure if its really needed. kind of like it being plain. we'll see eh :)

anyone have any suggestinos on what to do graphics wise then? :p

actually, what i am looking for (amongst constructive criticism as i keep saying lol) are content moderators. would love to get some people involved to fill the site with reviews and stuff, if anyone is interested?

looking for reviews for the following: games for 360/ps3 and PC (for now), computer systems, computer hardware (new gfx, i7s etc).

any takers?