My site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpe

Reaction score
I know u switched servers and there's that DNS problem that we need to wait till our ISP's update them but my site was down when u told us about that, then it was back up I and all the members of the site could see it and it went down again, is this still because of the DNS issue or did u move it again or something :S

my site is sacred.elementfx.com or www.sacredclan.com if that helps :Sneither work for me or anyone despite they were a few days ago after the DNS problems =/

Chauhan7

Reaction score
same thing happening with me ..... i dont know how you lot manage dealing with all our sites must be hard...

xboxcheatsworldwide3.x10hosting.com

kachon

Reaction score
I have the same problem as you guys ever since Corey updating the DNS, and after that i can not be able to view my site anymore, i just wonder is it really because of the DNS that my ISP has not updating it along with the new DNS that Corey just did, but if Corey can help me out to even clear more this issue, can you please check my site out for me too , please Corey

username : tinhbuon
Sub domian : tinhbuon.x10hosting.com

Thanks alot for your attention.

kachon

Reaction score
Thanks NedReN, but this DNS issue can not really be resolved though, but somehow i wish you guys the best to solve this issue for us, just to remind that x10 has beat the record for being down of just a small issue like this.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
We are working as hard as we can to get it straightened out. Sorry for teh downtime and all. This is a free host, and I know it's a pain in the ass when you can't load your site. (I've been there many times.)

Sharpe

Reaction score
Lol dunno, but my sites back up as suspended now so im a unsuspend it, w/e u guys did it worked so thanks ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.