My Site

xPlozion

Reaction score
i like the design (i enjoy those kinds of shapes and stuff), but the font's like "Where is everyone?" and those are rough on ff3 on my computer, but where it says GothCemetary is clean. I didn't inspect your css, but you should think about using the same font (since it's smooth).

personally, i would enjoy some green and blues like steam's colors or a slight variation, but that would make it more "punkish" than gothic...

Last edited:

byite

Reaction score
The design of your site is good although I must say that if you scroll down past the image at the side and the menus then it begins to look a little plain as there is just a strip of text going down the centre of the page and nothing happening at either side, to solve this problem use the read more function when writing an article and there won't be as much text shown on the front page, but there will be a link to the rest of the article. The only other things I can say really is; don't use strike through on text, it doesn't add anything to be honest. How about some sort of logo, if you made it to fit in with your sites design then that would look better than just text.

Finally a word of caution, I can see that you're using Joomla! to run your site so make sure that you keep up to date with all the security patches that come out and you should add a captcha to the registration form or else you could end up being spammed with comments or sign ups plus you should use htaccess files to protect sensitive directories potential hackers etc.

Your site is nice and if you need any help with anything then feel free to get in touch.