My site

xPlozion

Reaction score
you've got an error in your php script. cannot review atm

freecrm

Reaction score
On a personal level - I'm not keen :(

It looks too busy and the blending of yellow and blue is just too mixed. Maybe if the embossing wasn't quite as severe?

I'm not sure why your header is auto expanding an yet the main content has been fixed? - looks strange.

The use of lots of gifs on the page looks a little naff due to color limitations and pixelisation as a result. Try using jpgs for the header.

You have no description in your meta tags.

Interesting that you're using xhtml strict!

Apart from that - good work.

frankfriend

Reaction score
The site is certainly striking. The header seems in dark shadow.
But what is the site for? If I got here by chance I wouldn't know why it is there or what to do.

ghozt12

Reaction score
dude, Help mee... How do you make the login/ register thingy for members ????

:eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4:

btw good site.
heres mine so far .. :(

http://ghoztnetwork.x10hosting.com/index.html

batman1

Reaction score
On a personal level - I'm not keen :(

It looks too busy and the blending of yellow and blue is just too mixed. Maybe if the embossing wasn't quite as severe?

I'm not sure why your header is auto expanding an yet the main content has been fixed? - looks strange.

The use of lots of gifs on the page looks a little naff due to color limitations and pixelisation as a result. Try using jpgs for the header.

You have no description in your meta tags.

Interesting that you're using xhtml strict!

Apart from that - good work.

The yellow and dark shadow mix is just what I am currently using to see the site.

I just want the php code to work with no errors. Later I will fix up the template, thats the easy part.

Anyway I listen to what you say. Check it out now.