my site's domain is available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ontophantoms

Reaction score
I created my site at cheesecakearchive.x10hosting.com yesterday, and have successfully navigated through it for a few hours. However, now that domain shows that it is "available" and directs me to sign up for free hosting. How do I get my site back?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It looks to be working fine on this side. Do you still have a problem ?

ontophantoms

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't get to it through any of five different browsers on three computers, all of which I've cleared my cache from. However my phone's browser seems to be able to load it...

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Try clearing the DNs and remove all temporary files before you open the file.

ontophantoms

Reaction score
I just downloaded another browser, just to be sure that there were no lingering files messing up my page load. I'm getting that same error.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I can see your site, too. It takes me to an "Index of / " page with a list of directories, which means that you don't have an index page in public_html directory.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I just downloaded another browser, just to be sure that there were no lingering files messing up my page load. I'm getting that same error.

Your ISP, network, proxy, etc has cached the pages. All you can do is wait until the cache expires.

ontophantoms

Reaction score
Yes, I do. I can see all my files through the file manager on cpanel just fine. On my phone, I can load my site, see the directory page, and see my site's complete install if I click on it.

But I can't load it on any normal browser, not even one that was freshly downloaded and has never loaded any past iteration of my site.

I've also got two friends on two different computers, not on the same network, trying to load the site and they can't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.