My SQL Database Wiped Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

haraprasad

Reaction score
I posted the same in Submit Support Question section. But seems no one is visiting that section.
Here is the link http://x10hosting.com/forums/support/question/2388/mysql-database-is-wiped-clean/

Posting it here again. Hopefully I'll get some reply here.

I donot know how long it has been so, but today when I tried to open my site www.techstroll.com it went into a redirect loop
13517328345463593.png

I logged into cpanel and checked the mysql database the size was just 0.01 MB. Then I logged into PHPMyAdmin from there it said no tables in database.
I'm not sure where I kept my backup - that was a long time ago.
Can anyone fix this please...or provide me the last backup made (if you keep it some where) so that I can try it out myself.
Many thanks in advance. It's been a long time I had a problem in my FREE account. Please let me know if you need any more details like cpanel userid or database name
--------------------------------------------------------

No replies/suggestions yet :( Google Cache shows the site was all good on 30 Aug 2012 08:22:38 GMT. This is just 2 months before. You guys must have a back up for this recent time..!!! I dont want to start all over again...help me please..
Haraprasad (2 hours ago)

I found a very old back up in my system. It was back in 2010. I tried with it but every thing seems pretty messed up. My recent posts, settings are all gone. Tried to fix them up but still it's a mess. I really need my latest back up to get it fixed...
Haraprasad (10 mins ago)edit

haraprasad

Reaction score
Seems no one is interested enough to discuss my problem....
Please close the thread if you can't provide me a back up of my database...

Status
Not open for further replies.