my sql error

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishnurg

Reaction score
i got this error message ...
mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/vishnurg/public_html/list.php on line 46
Could not connect: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

why is this ?? its was working till yesterday
Edit:
when i tried to get into php admin it also shows some error ....

Last edited:

Nikolasr

Reaction score
The problem it's the mysql host name it's mysql.x10hosting.com,it's not localhost
Please rename in your config file's

Thanks
-Nikolasr

vishnurg

Reaction score
its already mysql.x10hosting.com ........but its not working..i now noticed my data base is deletd ..its not show under my account....
Edit:
my sql database are not shown in my account ..i thinks they are deletd ..now i am creating then again ..but why they are deleted ???

Last edited:

vishnurg

Reaction score
ok i created a new database but is their anyway to retrieve my lost database and the database contents ....and is their any reason for u to delete it ..
Edit:
my database got deleted automatically again ....why this repeats again ..and now my site cannot be viewed,,,its http://www.bigkerala.com...i am totally upseted with all these problems ...

but when i view a database under my account i tried the php admin ..but its shows a message "Wrong username/password. Access denied.""

plz solve all these problems....

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The database server is probably up and down again. Give it some time and your databases might just come back. If not, then I'd have to say take backups more often.

Xemnas

Reaction score
MySQL is offline, Corey is working with the Data Centre to fix it.

xavierkym

Reaction score
ahmm.. actually if the server is up/down its fine with me.. but if they'll delete my database.. that's a big problem... huhu...

Xemnas

Reaction score
I doubt the databases would be deleted unless the hard drive on that server failed or something.

vishnurg

Reaction score
ok i hopes to solve these problems sooon...thanks for the suport ..can u plz reset all my databases ..i will start form begining if so ...delete all the databases in my acoount ...(now 1 DB is shown under my account but i cant view or delete it,....)..plz do it..

Chris73

Reaction score
Please keep all MySQL issues to the one open thread. I will be closing all others. We know we have an issue. Corey is working on the issue with the DC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.