My ticket is "On Hold" what does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsto17

Reaction score
I made a ticket a few days back about the whole Starka --> Stoli situation and the fact that my site is down and I can't access cPanel or anything.

I received a response from a guy names Sayid a day or 2 ago saying.

"Your hosting account is on Starka which is still being transferred over. Please wait until the transfer is complete. Read the Community forums for more information."

And now my ticket is on hold.

My question's being. What does "on hold" actually mean? And should I have submitted a fresh ticket? I don't like the idea of my ticket being put to the bottom of the pile underneath fresh tickets even though my issue hasn't been resolved.

Can someone of knowledge please shed some light on this for me.

Thanks guys, hope someone can help!

P.S. For the love of god will those who like to "help" people and bump up there post count by sending generic posts with links to the News Updates threads please refrain from doing so on this occasion, as it's not helpful.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
On hold can mean a lot of things. It basically means that the ticket has been answered, and you can open it again with a new reply, or after a while the ticket will expire and will close. Basically wait for the transfer to complete, and if there are any problems, just use that same ticket to let the staff know.

Status
Not open for further replies.