My tutorial for geetting a good Page rank

neteater

Reaction score
so far i'd discussed about a tutorial about "how to get into google in just two days" which was one of the most popular tutorial here and now as i promised i am here with a new tutorial about getting a desired Page rank for your site(ya its true you can decide what page rank you want) and its just a begining of this tutorial i am not posting anything here coz i dont have much time but attaching a explained pdf just downlaod it save it read it enjoy it and reply here

http://dlite.co.cc/prt.pdf download link from my site

or you can downlaod it from attached file
Edit:
attachment is not visible i dont know why but i attache it and it is visible it attachments

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
The information and content is good. If you wish to improve it, maybe you'll look into formatting it better and organizing it into categories with headings.

neteater

Reaction score
as i stated its just a beginning not a full tutorial so wait for next update

taha116

Reaction score
I found the table a little complex but the rest was plain and simple and i liked it and it reminded me of the importance of Backlinks.. It should have two main editions... Condensend at Advanced... Most people will prefer condensed but will probably have a more detiailed question wich they could find the awnser to in the advanced section.

I want to get an important message to you know... The statment at the end of your tutorial about the ads means nothing to me but im sure you know thats not a good idea if someone who cares will give yout trouble.. I would like to give you an example of a better line to use.

If you would like to thank me for the tutorial plz visit http://dlite.co.cc . We are completley ad funded and generate revenue from our traffic...

That should be enough with a tweak here and there instead of puting youself at risk with the other line.

neteater

Reaction score
thnks for your suggetion wil be updated on my next publication thanks

tittat

Reaction score
Nice one neteater!
Just a question, how did you tabulate that PR chart. Is there any formula? Or you made it your own from your experience?