My VB.NET program will not install - gives errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stere012332

Reaction score
Hello. I have a gaming client (not much right now, but thats beside the point) on my website (http://s0123network.tk) and it has worked up until a week ago, when all of the sudden it stopped installing on computers (Note: I Did NOT change/do anything to it.). It throws errors from 403 to 500. A different one every few times. According to the error log, the problem is with the "BlockzOnline.exe.config" file. Clearly, when you go directly to the file, it shows its own error! Not the one that I use! Could someone please help me.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Could SOMEONE please help me??

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Currently ASP.net isn't supported on our free servers. It doesn't like our setup and theres some issues with it. If its still running, i'm not sure why.

stere012332

Reaction score
It is a program made entirely in Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 (VB.NET), and i am pretty sure ASP.NET doesnt have anything to do with it..

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Sorry, I saw VB.NET and thought you were referring to an ASP.NET app. Theres some directives in apache to parse .config files it appears, I just added this to your .htaccess file and they download now.

AddType text/xml .config

Status
Not open for further replies.