my web doesn't exist??

Status
Not open for further replies.

draikun

Reaction score
these days I can't enter in my web (http://draikun.x10hosting.com), at first I thought that there was a server problem, but now I have seen that other webs are online, then... was my web suspended??? why?? And if my web was suspended, then I'll have to put this:

cPanel Username: draikun
Subdomain: draikun.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: I think about 2 months
Did you have the ads placed on every page: yes, except in the photoalbum because a didn't know how to put the ads there.

Last edited:

draikun

Reaction score
In this forum I've read that if you suspended my page then it is shown a message saying that my account was suspended, but if you try to go to my page it say that this direction doesn't exist, then, if my account wasn't suspended, why I can't go in???

draikun

Reaction score
nobody knows what's happening??? I don't think that is a server problem because all the other webs work normally.....

draikun

Reaction score
I'm just bumping it because I think that this thread wasn't noticed...

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I`m going to forward this to Corey, if your site was up for a couple months this could be because of changes made to the server.

Akkarin

Reaction score
The server is down for now, can we please stop replying with the same words and posting our url's.

The server should be up soon.

warriors

Reaction score
Here's an idea ........... how about a server list, then if there is a problem with someones site, they can check the list to see if it is up/down

maybe a green x10 for up ... red X10 for down?

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Yeah what that other guy said :stupid:, no more people saying like, my site is down with the same or near same phrasing. They know that some/most of the sites arent working, and they are trying to resolve the issue/s.

Last edited:

draikun

Reaction score
most of the sites that I've seen are working perfectly... so... why my site is still down???? I don't know why some sites are up and some sites are down...

draikun

Reaction score
Sorry if I have been annoying, but my site didn't work for 2 or 3 weeks (draikun.x10hosting.com) and I don't know if my site is down because of the server is down, or that my site was deleted...

somebody can say something to me? I have already pm some admins, but nobody tell me why my site is down...

533y4

Reaction score
My site is doing the same thing. I can't even enter the cPanel. (533y4.x10hosting.com) Mine's been down for about a week. I think it may have been deleted. I was planning to do a major remodel/update and also redo the whole site.

Status
Not open for further replies.