My web page won't let me log in it again and I am really not sure why

beadsx12

Reaction score
dear Anna, Joyce gatteroyce, Kenny, spacecres
I am having trouble logging into my account once again. The username is beadsx12 and the password is the correct password that I have set up properly.
I am not sure why the Capital E would appear every time in the spacethat I am supposed to enter the correct username and the Capital E is not suppose to be there. The short login is easier for me and more effective me for me to log inwhere as the other one is an emergency one. The window says the webpage has been successfully log into on my iPad 4.0 and up which has never occured to me before and I am out of any stretagies. I can's see any of my webpages showing up and I am panicking. My domain name is http://beads.xhost.com
Right now I am trying to write a song for my second other website which is under construction. Please help me as soon as possible and email me at pattyhan0509@gmail.com
Thank you so much! Very much appreciated!
Patty

beadsx12

Reaction score
The good thing is the http//:beads.x10host.com/
It doesn't have an capital E on the other one mini pad which is new and it is very convenient but then it blocks me out
An error was encountered! The action you have requested is not allowed which really worries me because it is locking me out of my own web page. I checked everything I have written, it is all accurate. I don't know what I have done, please help! Thank you all, Anna, Kenny, Shawn,Joyce gatteroyce and all in advance!
Sincerely,
Patty

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please provide a picture of this error message? I don't understand where you see this message.

beadsx12

Reaction score
Dear Joy gatteroyce
On my original iPad 4.0 and up it this is what is has in the email blank box an E which is not suppose to be there. Without the the capital E and if it's just blank and let me type in my email and username which is beadsx12 only and the user password is accurate. Last time it happened too and I had to try to log in and log back out again and it was very late like finally at 5 :00 am everything was ok but now I am panicking because I can't log into my big original iPad. Oh and thanks you very much with the other iPad mini is has no capital E and when I enter my email and user name it works and the main clickable URL domain which is http//:beads.x10host.com
The 5 th and 6th images show what it is correctly like.
Please help me thank you very much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 4

beadsx12

Reaction score
Hi, Joyce gatteroyce, Anna, Kenny, spacecres and all
Yes, I do have 2 iPads I currently own and the first ipad had ever own had been 20 years ago till now which I have been here for 23 years now and the second one the second newest version the iPad mini I own 2 years later. Yes I can see everything correctly on the iPad mini, I can view everything in my direct admin control panel and the third and fourth pictures are the correct way it should look. Yes the fist two problems that I have encountered are the first 2 pictures I have taken from the camera and that is from my iPad 4.0 and up. I did logged into my webpage this morning at 8:00 am in the morning from my iPad mini and now I logged into my webpage in my original ipad 4.0 and up at 10:00 pm at night so I logged into it at 2 different times once in the morning in my mini iPad and the second time is at night in my original iPad 4.0 and up just to see if i can logg into it and now it displays as it should be and i don't have to worry about it no more. Thank you so much to you, shaw, Anna, Kenny, Joyce gatteroyce, and all for helping me figure out how to log into my website and everything has remained the same. Very much appreciated. I thought it will be good to invest time, in technology, energy and faith in my self and amazing people whether they are a boy or a girl. I do believe in goodness
Sincerely, Patty