My web site is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks for the help McLovin oh sorry I mean Mc Se7en I appreciate your help.. Yes I am very sad. Oh well s--t happens. I actually enjoy the forums very much lots of great info and advice. X10hosting seems great except that many times my pages would not display for slow servers, but no ads is awesome. I think being terminated without at least a suspension is a little unjust but like you said so are the TOS. Well time to start over... WOOOPIE!
Is there a direct login for the forums? Maybe a link, icon or something somewhere that leads to forum? I did not have url and did not want to create a support thread just to access forum. I tried to find the forum directly but was unable to find direct access. Thank you.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the help McLovin oh sorry I mean Mc Se7en I appreciate your help.. Yes I am very sad. Oh well s--t happens. I actually enjoy the forums very much lots of great info and advice. X10hosting seems great except that many times my pages would not display for slow servers, but no ads is awesome. I think being terminated without at least a suspension is a little unjust but like you said so are the TOS. Well time to start over... WOOOPIE!
Is there a direct login for the forums? Maybe a link, icon or something somewhere that leads to forum? I did not have url and did not want to create a support thread just to access forum. I tried to find the forum directly but was unable to find direct access. Thank you.

http://x10hosting.com/forums Book mark it with the name x10 on your browser.

Reaction score
Thanks.. I bookmarked the forum link.
Only 3 reputations in 24 hours? Well anyway I tried to send everyone who helped me good reputation marks but was only allowed 3.. Thanks for all the help everyone.
Aquarian Derek

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks.. I bookmarked the forum link.
Only 3 reputations in 24 hours? Well anyway I tried to send everyone who helped me good reputation marks but was only allowed 3.. Thanks for all the help everyone.
Aquarian Derek

The forum updated today, Still tweaks has to be done. So wait till Corey does that. :)

Reaction score
Trying to set up new account but keep recieving this on step 3

The email address you have supplied is not available.
I am using the e-mail account that is connected to x10hosting. This is my original e-mail I used and this is where they sent my original confirmation and password. I am uising the password they sent me, it's the same I use to login to forum and cpanel. que pex?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
There has been some problem with signup process. Admins r looking over it.Read NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS ..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trying to set up new account but I am not getting past this

what is occurring
statustime submittedlast updatedhosting account creationpending10:54 am10:56 am
your account's queue id code is: ABVM3EE5LOTX
pass this code onto any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account

been over 1 hour trying to reload lost pages

Reaction score
I am unable to log into cpanel. Do I start new thread? I would hate to hijack this one.. I tried all of the above. username aquarian. I recently had my site aquarianderek.x10hosting terminated without notice or suspension for what seems like not logging in to forums for more than a month. I went through the entire process again and then got account pending now I cant log in. What is up?? Please I need to get this baby up..
ThanKs
derek

Reaction score
Why is it that it is impossible to keep site up. I built a site took long time then terminated without notice or suspension.. I go through entire process again waited patiently for 2 days while account pending now again I have nothing.. I really dont have this time to waste. I am working very hard to build a non-profit altruistic organization and have been stifled consistantly by x10hosting problems.. Whats up? Please this is annoying and disturbing. Why cant I just be able to post a web-site?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I'm sorry about the problems you seem to be facing Derek. As far as I can understand, it looks like your previous account was terminated or lost during the transfers. Can you please PM me the following information with a link to this thread so that I can manually create an account for you?

cPanel Username [Not more than 8 characters] :
Email:
Domain:

Last edited:

nana1002

Reaction score
Hi. I am in the same case. My account has been deleted with out warning but i sing up in formus every 10 days. so i really dont know why my account was deleted.
Can some one help me?.
my site: http://www.genericos.x10hosting.com/
my user name: nana1002
Please help?
(sorry about my english)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Start your own thread. The easiest way to get ignored is to add to another members thread.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Problem Solved

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.