my webmail accounts have refused to login

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbsonlin

Reaction score
i have 3 mail accounts on my x10hosting acount which is on the absolute server. just recently all my email accounts have refused to login to the mail box. please help resolve this issue. Thanks

lysharia

Reaction score
What web-mail client are you using?

For Horde, I get:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/sql.php on line 83

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/sql.php on line 116

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/sql.php on line 153

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Prefs.php on line 864

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Perms/sql.php:83) in/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/index.php on line 97

For other clients, such as Roundcube and SquirrelMail, they work just fine.

Also, have you made sure that you're using the cPanel password for your account's webmail? If so, you should be able to log in just fine. (Or for that matter, each e-mail account's password...)

By the by, the errors I get for Horde is also on the absolut server.

Status
Not open for further replies.