my webpage is not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
For the last 3 or 4 days my site does not seem to load. I have not been suspended. Is some maintenance going on? When i say not loading all i can see are some of the captions that i have under my images but not the images or the backgorund image is alos gone. if go to naother page on my site nothing loads
http://digiatalart.x10host.com

battlingmaxo

Last edited:

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
I was digitalart.x10hosting.com but they changed it. My pages don't load just the words up to about 3 days ago it was working fine. Any suggestions?

battlingmaxo

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
page2.png

This is what I see on page2

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Only problem for me was the original link had a typo http://digiatalart.x10host.com...

Going to the correct URL in your sig works fine as the posts above attest to. Try clearing your browser's temporary cache files etc.; that might make a difference.

Last edited:

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
Still does not work I am using i e 9.0 and i can't get anything, not even captions on mozilla 3.6.8 either It was working great a few days ago but for some reason graphics don't load on I E :confused: i wanted to upload an updated website but i guess i can't do that now. I can't even get to my access Cpanel What in the world is going on?

battlingmaxo

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
What if you ping it? i.e. ping digitalart.x10host.com

It should start pinging the IP address 198.91.81.2.

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
I Get this when I ping "No results found for ping http://digitalart.x10host.com." I never even heard of pinging before . A friend is coming over with his laptop he will try my wireless connection and see if he can get to my site.

BattlingMaxo

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You are the second member with their site on absolut.x10hosting.com and seem to be trying to view it from an sbcglobal.net ISP and not being able to view their site, despite the fact that others can see it.

Maybe check with sbcglobal to see if they are blocking the address 198.91.81.2

Last edited:

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
All I know is that it was working fine. My friend came over and tried using his laptop (wireless connection) to my ISP and he can't get my page so it must be my ISP. I will call them to find out what the hell is going on.
I did not make any changes so it should still be working

battlingmaxo

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
I called Att and they checked on their end and we rebooted the modem but still no luck. It was working fine until someone on your end changed my name from digitalart.x10hosting.com to digitalartx10host.com
I can access any site i try, even sites form people who use this hosting service, just my site i can't get, everyone else can see my site but me, i had people here and on another forum and all could get to my site. Maybe if we change the name back to what it was, just a thought. My webpage was my default page, again this happened when my name was changed.

battlingmaxo

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
That won't work: if it was that your DNS couldn't find the domain, you'd get a result similar to this:
No host ping said:
Ping request could not find host sadf.3rvj3elc.com. Please check the name and try again.

It's just occurred to me that there is a way to check this - open a Command Prompt from the start menu, and type this command (then hit enter):
Command said:
ping 198.91.81.2

Doing this will eliminate it being an issue with being changed to x10host.com instead of x10hosting.com. You should hopefully get something similar to this:
Ping said:
Pinging 198.91.81.2 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 198.91.81.2: bytes=32 time=113ms TTL=53

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
Here is what i got form pinging at the command prompt

Pinging 198.91.81.2 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Packets: Sent = 4, Received =0, lost =4 (100% loss)

Is there anything else i can try?
battlingmaxo

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
There are three reasons for this:
1) Somewhere between you and x10Hosting there is a connection issue (unlikely, as the Internet by design should self-resolve this and route around the disruption).
2) You've been firewalled by x10Hosting.
3) Your access to the IP address is being blocked by your ISP or network equipment at your end, either intentionally or by misconfiguration.

Based on what I've seen on these forums, you're not the only AT&T user experiencing this issue so I doubt it's the 2nd, and strongly suspect it's the 3rd reason.

Last edited:

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
Att found nothing when they checked this afternoon, so I ma unsure of what to do next. I even thought i might be firewalling myself but i disabled my firewall and still no luck

battlingmaxo

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
Whoa, what happened. This morning i tried out my page and it works. I don't know who fixed it, Does not matter, it works, now i can update my site. Thanks to everyone for their quick replies Hopefully what ever happened will not happen again. I was actually looking for anther hosting service which i did not want because x10hosting has been the best by far of the other services i tried in the past for quick answers and for my site hardly ever being down.

battlingmaxo

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Whoa, what happened. This morning i tried out my page and it works. I don't know who fixed it, Does not matter, it works, now i can update my site. Thanks to everyone for their quick replies Hopefully what ever happened will not happen again. I was actually looking for anther hosting service which i did not want because x10hosting has been the best by far of the other services i tried in the past for quick answers and for my site hardly ever being down.

battlingmaxo

I'd like to take all credit.

big_grin-002.gif

I'm joking - glad it's working now :)

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
Yeah, it is working but when trying to access my Cpanel so i can update my site, can't do it, the same problems happens, so to whoever fixed my problem, work on getting access to my Cpanel, Frustrating

battlingmaxo

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
No, that does not work either. Also, I noticed that on my webpage clicking on an image all i get it a blank box That has to be a problem with x10hosting because if i get my webpage I should be able to get my pop up images, right?

battlingmaxo

Status
Not open for further replies.