My webpage is not visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpilmore

Reaction score
by the sounds of it, your account has been terminated / lost but you need an administratir to tell you that

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
when was the last time you logged into your forum account?

Last edited:

bors2009

Reaction score
It has been a while since I last logged in, but I've always been able to just send a request and get the page back up.

This is... different.

Now, I can't even log in to x10hosting.com

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
what is/was your cPanel name?

If you were inactive long enough to get suspended, and then did not request an unsuspension within 10 days your account has likely been automatically terminated.

bors2009

Reaction score
what is/was your cPanel name?

If you were inactive long enough to get suspended, and then did not request an unsuspension within 10 days your account has likely been automatically terminated.

Hi LadyAnna, my cPanel name was either bors2009 or bors.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I found a record of an account with the name bors, it were terminated on November 4th after being in a suspended state for more then 10 days.

I do not have access to suspension reason, but most commonly is in activity.

If you wish you can sign up for a new account.

bors2009

Reaction score
I found a record of an account with the name bors, it were terminated on November 4th after being in a suspended state for more then 10 days.

I do not have access to suspension reason, but most commonly is in activity.

If you wish you can sign up for a new account.

ACK! Missed it by one day! Oh well, thanks for the info LadyAnna. I will most likely sign up for a new account.

By the way, a quick question, I recall reading somewhere that we are not allowed to have more than one x10hosting site, but I can't find the page again. Is this true?

The reason I asked is because the previous site I made was for someone else, but I also want to make my own too.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
ACK! Missed it by one day! Oh well, thanks for the info LadyAnna. I will most likely sign up for a new account.

By the way, a quick question, I recall reading somewhere that we are not allowed to have more than one x10hosting site, but I can't find the page again. Is this true?

The reason I asked is because the previous site I made was for someone else, but I also want to make my own too.

Each person is allowed 1 free hosting account. I would recommend creating an addon or sub domain using CPanel to create your friend's site. If your friend creates his/her own account, then gives you permission to work on it, that is acceptable in most cases. You signing up for two accounts would be against the rules.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Second to last sentence in the Server Usage paragraph: "Each individual is allowed ONE account only."

http://x10hosting.com/tos.php

Status
Not open for further replies.