My WEBSITE AVATARDESTINYPORTAL.COM IS NOT UNDER BORU - I don't know..URGENT HELLP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

technojunkie

Reaction score
I need help. My site has been offline for two weeks now and now my own DOMAIN is not even registered under your host! What is this? Someone told me to put domain under boru, I don't even SEE the domain. I'm obviously suspecting that all my 250 and whatever pages of content is gone. This happened with my past hosts and with me having a huge fansite, loosing all that content that has been built on for years is devastating.

Now, I'm asking what should I do. Do not ignore this thread please. You have done me no help so far and I ask you of this once. I need help to fix this today, it's been too long and it's making me sick.

http://avatardestinyportal.com

You know my account. Just give me detailed help, anyone, everyone! I'm asking just this once to give help. It's the least you can do after ignoring me all this time.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: My WEBSITE AVATARDESTINYPORTAL.COM IS NOT UNDER BORU - I don't know..URGENT HELLP

When I go to your site I see: "avatar destiny portal". I also see files on your account.

Login to the account panel to manage your hosting account at https://x10hosting.com/control , if you have issues getting into cpanel reset the password in the account panel.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: My WEBSITE AVATARDESTINYPORTAL.COM IS NOT UNDER BORU - I don't know..URGENT HELLP

Corey: I think what he wants to say is that his domain avatardestinyportal.com (not his x10hosting domain) comes up with defaultwebpage.cgi .

It apparently is in the system, but is not attached to his hosting account. I do not know if he wants it parked or as an add-on.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score

Stop yelling! You're always yelling at me . . .

avatardestinyportal.com is corrected and properly displaying your website. Clear your cache if you see the cgi-sys / default page.

Status
Not open for further replies.