My website disappeared...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
Hi, it seems my website just disappeared. I'm wondering if this is because i haven't logged into CPlanal or X10hosting forums for about a month or so? I mean, I occasionally write a new blog post or two on my website, but sometimes I forget to log into CPanal or the forum, and being that my time on the internet is severely limited due to dial up taking the phone lines, it became near impossible to log in. Does this mean my website is forever gone, or can it be recovered? If it is forever gone, including backups, then I guess there would be no reason to create a new website, as I won't be able to recovering my blog posts, comments, and everything else I had on the website. Thanks again, and this was and still is the best hosting I ever had. A shame my website is temporarily/permanently gone.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't even seem to have your cPanel linked, I am assuming you were terminated.

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
It seems as that may very well be the reason. I assume termination includes the deletion of all back-ups due to it taking up space? If so, this really is troublesome. If I have been terminated, then there is no reason to re-open an account. Thank you for your help and support. Wonderful people and hosting here, I hope that one day I will return. If you think everything has been beaten to death here, then this thread can be closed.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a quick note, we don't provide backups; closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.