My Website is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikkilambo

Reaction score
Hmm, my website on Stoli was up several hours ago, and now my database is gone. What is going on -.-

chatterbox42

Reaction score
Stoli's been down for just over 24 hours. It's frustrating as hell but making it seem worse than it is doesn't help. (No offense intended.)

Edited to add: that was directed at the previous poster. I had the window open longer than I realized....

Last edited:

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
Stoli's been down for just over 24 hours. It's frustrating as hell but making it seem worse than it is doesn't help. (No offense intended.)

Edited to add: that was directed at the previous poster. I had the window open longer than I realized....

my site on x10hosting's server Stoli has been down for 53 hours as I write this -- my math says that is more than "...just over 24 hours"

Reaction score
I'm not angry or anything, but wouldn't it be worth to post these things in the news forums? Every time my website is down I get half a heart attack, no information in the news section to ease my mind and only when I come here I see I'm not alone and I have to conclude they're probably working on it. But a message in the news section saying something like "Stoli down, don't worry. Your website is fine and we're working on it." would be nice. If they could give an estimate on when it's fixed that would be even better, but I understand if that's not possible. Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.

chatterbox42

Reaction score
my site on x10hosting's server Stoli has been down for 53 hours as I write this -- my math says that is more than "...just over 24 hours"

Actually you said the Stoli SERVER was down for 2 or 3 days, which it couldn't have been because I was updating my site - literally, clicking an upload link in Dotclear - when it crashed yesterday. I'd been working on it all day (as usual) so there's no way the entire server was down. Maybe just your site? Anyway, all apologies - not trying to stress you out. Time span is irrelevant anyway as it's still down at this moment.

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
I stand corrected...

what I said was:
"Server Stoli has been down for 2 or 3 days now"

what I should have said:
"My account and accounts of others - whom I talked with - located on x10hosting's free-hosting server Stoli - have not been fully operational for 2 or 3 days now"

djandy1811

Reaction score
Same boat here, I can only appreciate the quality free hosting so I'm not even thinking of complaining for a few days of downtime.. Though I'm wondering when I can expect it to be back up?

chatterbox42

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying, and again, sorry about jumping all over the comment. I'm as frustrated as anyone about the downtime and lack of updates but I mistook your statement for 'exaggeration for effect' (which I know I'm guilty of at times). I get it now.

rook888

Reaction score
I had another thread but it's locked now, so I'll mention it here.

This is now going into the second week of very spotty service for me. I really sincerely wonder if it's the server or if there's something else wrong with my site. Are there other factors that might be interfering?

Now when I try to log into my dashboard I get a 404. My cPanel email: no database.

I realize people are working on servers. That's the ONLY thing I know. Nothing else - no time frames, no expected return of service, no instructions, no customer assurance, nothing. I guess they don't know - or care?

Good luck. Keep waiting for me to buy a premium upgrade.

prigioni

Reaction score
few days ago i started to think to buy upgrading... look speedy and i check for other options for premium side, after that i say goodbye i know that is a free hosting but i read that premium have same issues!
No way

rikkilambo

Reaction score
few days ago i started to think to buy upgrading... look speedy and i check for other options for premium side, after that i say goodbye i know that is a free hosting but i read that premium have same issues!
No way

If I were to switch to paid hosting, I will go with Network Solutions (http://www.networksolutions.com/web-hosting/index.jsp). Network Solutions has over 30 years of experience serving large businesses and it is expanding its clientele to smaller start-ups. So basically this company is no joke if you want professional-level hosting. It appears that they are running a $5.99/mo discount now, which can be accessed via the link above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.