my website is not working I get this error 500 and will work seamlessly within hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

arturako8367

Reaction score
My website is not working I get this error and worked Site has not changed and it worked perfect.
But now comes the following: An internal server error. Please try your request again for a moment. The file permissions or directory is too high: the files must be 0644, the boards of 0755. Problem with. Htaccess. A syntax error in a CGI script.
I can do to repair or solve this problem greetings and thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: my website is not working I get this error 500 and will work seamlessly within ho

There's no longer a server error, but you've got the wrong nameservers listed for your domain. Please change them to:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

arturako8367

Reaction score
Re: my website is not working I get this error 500 and will work seamlessly within ho

Domain correctly pointed out, and restored my site, continue 500 error. I can fix the problem? Thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

Clear your browser's cache. Your site is showing up just fine.

arturako8367

Reaction score

I apologize but what was viewed as a html for testing if another joomla system not working. web space continues to error 500 and do not understand because if everything worked right before. greetings and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.