my website is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
It is working fine at the moment. Flush your DNS and clear your browser cache and then try again.

greenmonkey

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out how to Flush my DNS, but I can't seem to find any info in the forum nor the FAQ. Can you shed some light on how to go about flushing my dns.

dlukin

Reaction score
Unless you are just setting up your site, flushing your DNS does nothing for your problems.

I can see your site ...swinging you to the next level of design.

Most browsers have a way to clear the cache under Tools or Options . That is all you usually have to do to prevent you from seeing old error messages.

greenmonkey

Reaction score
Thanks dlukin, I'm glad to hear that it has been confirmed by two people that my website is up and running. I've cleared my browser cache on three different browsers [explorer, firefox, and chrome] and two different computers, but i'm still getting a "could not connect." Seeing that others can see my website tells me that it's something from my end.

Thank you for everyone's help!

Last edited:

dlukin

Reaction score
Can you FTP in or use cPanel?

Try this link (my site, also on Lotus)

If that times out too, your IP might have gotten blocked by x10's firewall (too many failed login attempts, trying to log in to SSH or other secure methods, too many FTP connections).

greenmonkey

Reaction score
Interesting D! I tried going to your site, but it times out as well without connecting. I don't recall having too many failed login attempts, but that could be it. Also, as you suspected, I DO NOT have FTP access anymore.

Now what should I do? I appreciate your help very much! Thank you for helping me out with this problem.

dlukin

Reaction score
Probably start a new thread with a title like "My IP blocked" and spell out your problems and the fact that you cannot access other sites on Lotus either.

Then wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.