My Website is Showing Default Website Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

snehal13

Reaction score
Hey Admins,
First Of All I will Say Thanks That You HAve Provide Free Hosting with Good features, Actually I AM having a Domain Hosted on my x10hosting, www.Snehaltayde.in . i Added this domain before 48 hours and also change the name servers on my DOmain Panel. and i also read the http://status.x10hosting.com/ before posting here, as its been more than 24 hours for adding me domain and still it is showing the default web page, plage help me.

username- Vartaman

snehal13

Reaction score
i tried it bro, but still no luck, now 72+ hours are pass'd stil it is showing Default Website Page.

snehal13

Reaction score
Guys are you going to help me out, its almost 4 days i am waiting for you to help me, i open a ticket but no reply, i posted here but no one is trying to help me...please tell me if i should move to another host

hiddenx1

Reaction score
Whats your Server?
First try this, go to your file manager and rename the folder "snehaltayde.in" to "snehaltayde" and than try to open up your website it will 90% work
If it does not work and your server is CHOPIN than you have to create your own name servers.
ns1.snehaltayde.in with the IP 69.175.104.34
and second nameserver will be ns1.x10hosting.com

snehal13

Reaction score
no bro i am not using CHOPIN i am using Starka server...and i will try to rename the folder..thanks for your reply

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Whats your Server? First try this, go to your file manager and rename the folder "snehaltayde.in" to "snehaltayde" and than try to open up your website it will 90% workIf it does not work and your server is CHOPIN than you have to create your own name servers.ns1.snehaltayde.in with the IP 69.175.104.34and second nameserver will be ns1.x10hosting.com
no bro i am not using CHOPIN i am using Starka server...and i tried to rename the folder but still no luck

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

i am not getting support so i am Moving To knowsrv.com Please Update ur Support

hiddenx1

Reaction score
hey have you tried removing the domain and readding it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.