My website not working again, please read, help us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanrif

Reaction score
my site URL: www.urbanriffs.co.uk

I am not even a big upload or downloader of files, maybe you could put me on a different server or soemthing!

I am currently free host looking to see how well X10 hosting is and then I will upgrade to paid hosting!

But the past 3-4 weeks I have had nothing but problems and I know it is not due to me editing files as I have not touched anything!

My site is either always offline, or had some random error everyday for the past couple of weeks. My google ranking is damaged, I have lost lots of members who were active and I see Today I have a new error message when I have not touched any files and I know my site was running sweet:

Todays New Error Message:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''editor' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting ')' in /home/urbanrif/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php on line 101

Please can you fix things so my site works fine for at least a week without any errors and give me some confidence in X10 hosting so that I will upgrade to paid hosting!

Thanks all

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
at about 13:11 2014-05-09 UTC
at URL [ http://www.urbanriffs.co.uk/ ]
I 'see' --> "Free guitar tutorials and resources; diagrams, charts for scales, chords, capo, fretboard, blank tab and chord box sheets, backing tracks etc" - and other stuff
with no issues

Status
Not open for further replies.