My Website...Online Game built With PHP

exemption

Reaction score
I wanted to post my website...
Check it out..
I just made it..and will be giving away big time credits if you decide to actually play and bring in referrals..
So yea
Lol Check it out..gimme some suggestions

Glock City

A online multiplayer game built with PHP
Thanks all
Edit:
On register use Promo Code x10!
Thanks
:D

Last edited:

javajenius

Reaction score
I dont see a register link anywhere lol... I guessed it was register.php, and was right, so i managed.

Good Overall Site. I like the game.

xmakina

Reaction score
If you're gonna rip off a successful website, at least have the decency to do a better job of it.

Also, I don't think TC has released its source code so there's probably a copyright violation in there somewhere.

mattura

Reaction score
lol "Emergency Logout"

xmakina: do you mean "torn city"?
Well maybe the code was written entirely by exemption, maybe not. I don't know. But that is not my concern. The police won't be after me.

exemption: you really need a register link!
The register form itself was nice. Also the stat bars are good.

Some areas have text which is hard to read (eg Gym - dark grey on black), well on my screen anyway.

itemmarket.php has an error.

I would recommend either allowing more (content) for free or giving the player more money initially. Nobody wants to create an account, then wait for 6 days before they can buy anything. Most people will do the most when they first sign up. So make sure it is particularly interesting at this point.

xmakina

Reaction score
Yes. Yes I did. Although I was wrong, it's Monocountry.

http://glockcity.exofire.net/helptutorial.php

Okay. So they have the source out so my criticism changes to something else. What does your game offer that's unique? MC is very common and it's source code is freely available. TC is MC but better.

There's no real reason to play your game. What makes it stand out? It really looks like you just dumped the engine and that's it. The source code is a Framework to graft your own game around. Right now, it's like playing with an empty shell.

tittat

Reaction score
The "Register Now" button is not linked.
At first i thought violence, corruption etc is a navigation bar lol...
You should have a considerable amount of content in your home page.
Good Luck...

mattura

Reaction score
Another thing:-
it's good to see you are hashing the passwords (md5), but you should really add a salt so that people cant attack passwords with an md5 dictionary.

xmakina

Reaction score
The tables have been dropped... I'm guessing the site is now closed?

JuniorD

Reaction score
layout looks tacky. try separating things better, use more graphics, and use regular text instead of that weird text thats hard to read.

hezuo

Reaction score
i think it looks ok, not very cool, but at least ok.