Reaction score
You have two options that i'm aware of

• Wait for the x10 techs to finish their move
  • Buy some paid hosting for $4/mo from x10

I advise option #1

Last edited:

Kinight40

Reaction score
The servers are currently undergoing a move. All free accounts are getting piled onto the FRIS server, and fris isn't too happy, so things have been breaking. I'm sure that x10 is doing everything they can to fix this

Kinight40

Reaction score
Yeah. I just moved back here too. Its tempting to go back to 000 till x10 is fixed

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I don't believe his server is being effected by a move. Its really slow, but theres nothing i can really do other than try to contact one of the admins who all seem to be away atm

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The server migration is complete
x10Hosting Status

Yes, there have been a few glitches related to the migration and staff has been resolving some of the occasional issues as quickly as possible. Also, OP's account is on Boru which was not part of the migration.

@williamblockland98:
While it is true that the paid hosting servers perform better, my free hosting account performs very well and is seldom slow. I visited your website and it loaded very quickly and without errors. There may have been some sort of temporary issue such as a heavy server load. If you continue to have problems post back and we will assist you farther.

redblock98

Reaction score
my site is also in boru and has been really slow for a couple of days. I think the problem caused by mysql, but i am not sure about it.

I guess problem is solved. thanks guys

Last edited:

satishan

Reaction score
Please tell what to do, unable to connect to database, website is on boru.

Status
Not open for further replies.