My website with a new concept and layout and everything and win 75 credits

dhruv227

Reaction score
Hi All,
Please review my website : www.delon.in
It's a Social Networking website based on Joomla with the template designed by me. And if possible please rate it out of 10.

P.S The best review will get 75 credits. ( Must be Meaningful )

frankfriend

Reaction score
Not bad, looks a`little 'bitty'. Check your spelling ,, e.g. discuss, watch.

Looks an ambitious site. Perhaps more content would make the voting on its quality etc

Last edited:

dhruv227

Reaction score
Hi Frankfriend, thanks for the review, corrected the spellings.
any one here to review it, u can win 75 credits for just reviewing it.

ghozt12

Reaction score
Really good.
I like it

sorry dont have time to review... will be back later to review it..

tony2010forever

Reaction score
THIS WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER

what i can to do more than 10 times

to review

and it still
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

dhruv227

Reaction score
there is some problem on my joomla installation, so it's gone back to some repair.

Steeevoe

Reaction score
Looks good. I think its a shame that there is not much colour at all

Check this forum out it is pretty plain, but its more exciting than just silver and the odd red flash.

I have noticed that the menu bar on your webpages drops down underneath the elements below it. to you can't select all the options let alone view them.

The homepage if perfectly fine with the drop down menu!

About your site, please can you tell me how you managed to get your drop down menu bar to appear over the top of the elements beneath it on your home page! Mine go underneath on my website in the area i am testing them (/admin)!

nightbandit

Reaction score
Uh.. I get a picture saying: "Error: File not found"
But, it works when I go to index.php try uploading the index file again, that worked when I had that problem.

Agenator

Reaction score
The website is too bland, in my opinion. The text for the logo looks too pixelated and is kinda ugly. I like the rollover effects though and the changing upper color. Perhaps you should integrate this more in some form of background. The template has square rounded courners on all sides except one... Whats that about? Try making the entire thing round to add a bit of symmetry to it. There is a single black bar at the very top of the page. I'm assuming this is the backgorund, but it still looks out of place.
If this design were to succeed you would have to add much more color to it (look at the crmdirectory.com link to see what I mean). Perhaps add some pictures or a logo or something, just try to make it stand out more.
The content seems very newsy like. Why is this different from any of the millions of sites out there? Try adding some spin on the stories or articles. For instance, under the love section, everyone knows how to make out, but nobody knows how you make out, or what you think is the best way. Try adding your own spin on things. Perhaps under the news sections you could add comments such as "Toko player hit by flu -- orly?", Thats a bad example, but make it your own site. Perhaps adding more length or depth into the articles would help.

Overall its an okay site, not something id spend more than ten minuets browsing at the most. Add more pictures and graphics, clean up the current graphics, and add alot more interesting content. On the web, quality is better than quantity. If you have good quality articles, more people will go to your site. I rate this a 5/10.
Good luck with the site, and please take these comments as merely my own opinion, and not be offended by them :p
-Agenator