My Website

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
It is appearing broken to me :

As jtwhite has said, use padding, and also follow my other comment.

brayden13

Reaction score
Over used the blue a bit on there and it doesn't look right, it looks the same as with xav0989. Really needs a better design overall with less blue look.

mjserv

Reaction score
like the blue and white. logo looks good. looks like something went wrong during slicing or padding is off as stated above. work on that aslo might want to center the text and also keep workin on the other links

walidno1

Reaction score
Logos ok but go for a less brighter background..........

---------------------------------------------------------

durmaq

Reaction score
i think this should be in "review my site" section.. but anyway......im not good in making website but...i think you should change the way you layout your site, use css in your menu.. it appears that you use images in your menu... it takes time to load those images....

mavr1c

Reaction score
Must love blue! Even the flag is all blue! Very utilitarian. Need a little creativity.:cool:

epyon346

Reaction score
The color of the body text needs to change too, unless you're going to change the background somehow.

Like everyone else said, I think there's a bit too much blue and it's a bit bland-feeling because of that.

allen92

Reaction score
You need to change the background of all text to white. It would help in the overall design.

epyon346

Reaction score
Just came back to the thread and rechecked the site. I didn't notice them before, but I really like all of the little images on each individual page. It's quite a nice touch, good going.

The font is also really enjoyable and easy on the eyes.

sperko

Reaction score
Personally I hate websites that are coded in tables, to me it just looks tacky sorry

Other than that I like the choice of colours they go very well

Also there isn't any pages?

estate

Reaction score
simple design, you should change the text color, work more on the navigation menu, more text and pictures and less blue.