My Website

frillypinkmonster

Reaction score
It looks a bit old fashioned, maybe with a more up to date design. I would check out some CSS Design galleries for some inspiration.

priyaa161

Reaction score
I'm not able to comment on a website with header, navbar and photo only.

debfree10

Reaction score
I think you might have to give a serious thoughts to it. The best thing that you can do is get some inspiration from different sources before giving finishing touch to it. But before anything else, you need to brush up your website design skills first.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score

subha.kanta

Reaction score
Hi

Boss try some different color and fots... this can be a simple and elegant site.. without any frills of images and all that makes a site too complex to design afterwards..

Nice Try

aberjooz

Reaction score
You can improve your site by:
The disign. It's realy easy, just look for an webtemplate.

Good luck

the_site

Reaction score
Still need to fix the links on your navigation. After you get them fixed and all your content ready, try to find a template until you have time making your own.

rampagegroup

Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't think it's very good. Needs to be more modern and I would use a head shot to be more professional. Good Luck!

wongers

Reaction score
good evening,

personally i dont like the colour scheme, altho i do like the simplicity of the site, not sure about your presentation of your home page tho.

also, your links/navigation bar is very .. .. .. unorganised? you need to implement some consistency as i was struggling to get back and forth between pages.

other then that, its not a bad start.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
That site doesn't have much of a colour scheme, just grey and white (says me who also has a grey and white site). Anyway, technicalities aside, if you want to create good colour schemes I recommend http://colorschemedesigner.com/ . It will give you a palette of colours it suggest you use from an initial base colour. I find the results vary and do need a bit of tweaking before they are perfect.

Last edited: