My website

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
Tell me what i need to improve, im a student yet and made this site with HTML + CSS, dont mind galery section as im going to replace it with another section, tell me why people with firefox cant see list page (its botom) correctly -_-
http://otakushrine.elementfx.com/

ahaug

Reaction score
One thing that i noticed right off the bat is the font size. You usually don't want to go over 12pt. I usually use 8-10pt all around with bold for the headings. Makes for a much cleaner site. If you wanna see an example, go to www.showplug.com.

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Pretty good actually, although I would take the background gradient and apply a white layer over it, then make that layer semi-transparent and reflatten it. That makes the text easier to read so you don't have to use unconventional colors like yellow. There is a reason why black, white, and dark gray are so common :).

Also, as others have suggested, use a sans serif font like Arial or Trebuchet.

sunils

Reaction score
I liked the idea you have used for the menu system. The picture comes up when you hover on the menus. Nice idea. The color system is also good.

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
Pretty good actually, although I would take the background gradient and apply a white layer over it, then make that layer semi-transparent and reflatten it. That makes the text easier to read so you don't have to use unconventional colors like yellow. There is a reason why black, white, and dark gray are so common :).

Also, as others have suggested, use a sans serif font like Arial or Trebuchet.

Thank you shall change the font ^^