My website?

sajidsajid

Reaction score
Hello My name is Sajid...

I have registered a corporate account a few hours ago.
It is codingforums.exofire.net. I was a having 500 error. Then i changed my domain to codeforums.pcriot.com. Now i am getting a page not found error...

What is the reason? Please help me...:happysad:

Netzach

Reaction score
Hello Sajid

This is a 'catch-all' error generated by your Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of your Web server site to locate and analyse these logs.

sajidsajid

Reaction score
then what should i do?

BTW I cannot log in to my CP either

Last edited:

evvd1

Reaction score
Hi, im new here:happysad:
Hope that everthing will work out for me :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 sajidsajid! If you changed your domain name within the last 24/48 hours, you may have to wait for the DNS to propagate with your ISP which is why you get a server not found error. The Internal Server Error 500 usually means something is going on with the server, or a script is not executing it right and the server gave up trying to run it. Your domain is not resolving for me at a place I'm at, I'll try it at home where my DNS updates are usually instant so it's probably got the 24/48 hour wait on it, unless something failed while changing.

Last edited: