are suddenly unavailable.

I cannot get to my cpanel account either

Regards

frankfriend

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no hosting account attached to your forum account. When was the last time you saw your site online and what was your cPanel username?

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,

within the past month. I have been to the forum intermittently, my last posting was 06,02,2010

cpanel name Sarawak

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It was probably suspended for inactivity and then terminated when that suspension remained unsolved for too long. Feel free to sign up again.

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi Calistoy

It must all have happened within a period of a month. Rather short order I consider.

I will try to rejoin,

Best regards

Nick Hackney

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Hi Calistoy,

When I try to signup using the same user name, I am told it is in use. Yet the account has apparently been terminated.

I will try again with a different user name.

Best regards

Nick Hackney

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Hi Calistoy

I have set up a new hosting account, and uploaded sample data, and it is working
Best regards

Nick Hackney

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Hi Calistoy,

I have set up a new account, uploaded files, and it is working

Best regards

Nick

frankfriend

Reaction score
Shall we close this thread?

I guess the double everything I paid twice before has vanished with my previous websites and hosting account?

Best regards

Nick Hackney

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you supply some details (former cPanel username, domain, payment date, etc) I can escalate to a Support Ticket to see what an Account Manager or other Staff can do about that.

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi descalzo

my previous `cpanel name was sarawak, the domain was vetsin.x10hosting.com [my NEW domain is vetsin.x10.mx],
not sure of payment date but it would have been over a year ago

Best regards
Nick

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Will escalate this to a Support Ticket to see what Staff can find out about the Double All packages and if they can be applied to his new account.

This will close the thread but you can follow it by clicking on the gold bar that will appear at the top OR by going to the Account Management System and logging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.