my website's homepage says my hosting account is suspended. How do I un-suspend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retro-bliss

Reaction score
My website's homepage says my hosting account is suspended. How do I un-suspend?
The message also says to go to http://x10hosting.com/panel.php for more information on the suspension. However, this link is broken and does not work. Therefore, I logged into my x10 hosting account by going to x10hosting.com and clicking on user login.

However, after I logged in, I could not see any mention of why my account was suspended nor how to un-suspend it.

Please help me un-suspend my hosting account as I have not added anything new or installed anything new to the website in the last few weeks so I don't think the suspension has anything to do with my upoadings to my website.

My website is glamour-designs.net

Thanks

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
That domain is linked to the Forum Account glamour-designs and has been suspended for inactivity. You have to log on with that account to keep from being suspended again.

I have unsuspended you but the system still displays the suspension page. A Staff will have to manually fix that.

retro-bliss

Reaction score
That domain is linked to the Forum Account glamour-designs and has been suspended for inactivity. You have to log on with that account to keep from being suspended again.

I have unsuspended you but the system still displays the suspension page. A Staff will have to manually fix that.

Thank you very much for unsuspending the account. How would I know contact a staff to manually fix my homepage to stop it showing the suspension notice? or would they they do it without me contacting them?

Also, I'm sure I paid for that service on x10hosting whereby I wouldn't have to keep logging into the forum every 2 weeks to keep it from being suspended. Would you be able to tell me if this service still exists and also I think my payment for it only lasted a year and that year may have expired so please let me know if it was expired and if so, when? I hope you will be able to help again :) Thanks very much

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Going to escalate this issue so a Staff can manually remove the suspension page redirect.

Staff: Please note that this is for the Forum account glamour-designs , website glamour-designs.net , cPanel username glamour

Status
Not open for further replies.