My whole site is messed up *and I am on PHP 3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthecasbah

Reaction score
My whole site is messed up *and I am on PHP 3* [solved]

*snip*

This is an improvement at least because yesterday when I was on php level 2, I had first an Internal Server Error and then a blank page with errors.

But now the site shows but all garbled up with errors. Errors like "Undefined index", "undefined variable", "Undefined offset" and "undefined constant". My Wordpress admin panel is also all messed up.

Help please? There's nothing else that can be done with the PHP level changes because I am already on the highest level. So I am not sure what happened since the change in PHP security that has ruined the site.

*I am currently trying to intall another Wordpress site, transfer everything over to there and change folder names to see if it works. Hopefully that solves the problem*

BTW does x10hosting support the new Wordpress 2.3?
http://wordpress.org/development/2007/09/wordpress-23/

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Well i just looked at your site and from my end everything looks normal... I am not sure what errors you are seeing but i don't see any :S

rockthecasbah

Reaction score
Yeah I did my reinstall of wordpress, reupload the site and then uploaded my backup of Wordpress database via PHPmyadmin.

So ALL IS FUNCTIONING AGAIN! Wahoo! I don't know why it went to "undefined" everything error city :s

Anyway this is considered SOLVED.

Chris73

Reaction score
Glad to hear that. You can close this thread by using thread tools. That way it helps staff no what issues are resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.