My Wisdom teeth grow and all I get just tooth pain

yama1111

Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Wisdom teeth, or third molars, are the very back teeth in the upper and lower jaw. These teeth typically appear between the ages of 17 to 26. In some people only some wisdom teeth erupt and in others they may not at all. It may take 5-10 years from the appearance of the first wisdom tooth until the last one is completed its' growth.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wisdom teeth may become stuck (impacted) if they do not have enough room to grow in properly. This can cause pain, swelling, gum infection and cavities. It's a good idea to have a dentist evaluate your teeth to determine if some or all of your wisdom teeth need to be extracted."

Oh man, it's painful... did anyone ever feel the same too ?
I went to the dentist and he gave me some pain killer medicines, but it only last 4 hours /pill . It's even hard to chew your foods,,, damn curse !:mad:
[/FONT]

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes.Wisdom teeth when they come , they come piercing a large part of the gum hence the pain.
But it should not pain you for more than a week.As the tooth comes out of the gum it clears off for a faster growth and the pain goes away.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Mine came so far out of my gum they're not in my mouth.

I had them taken out.

rahul.verma.iu84

Reaction score
1st of i am back frm holidays
hello everyone

and about ur wisdom teeth i will like to say u should take some calcium n vit b
so they come up fast
it wont reduce pain but it may reduce days of pain
hope u understand wat i say
sry bad english:tongue:

Darkmere

Reaction score
My wisdom teeth did not hurt at all ... but they were impacted so when I was in the military they removed them

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I don't think I've gotten them yet and I'm not exactly looking forward to getting them out. I mean, I've had a lot of tooth extractions, and I don't think this will be any different...but yeah whatever.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
wisdom teeth gives wisdom?! I don't have them yet :(