My WOM site

Status
Not open for further replies.

radius59

Reaction score
Hi, i created via register wom.elementfx.com, its worked, and i change it with "modify domain" to wom.co.cc, and its not working. Now not working wom.elementfx.com and wom.co.cc, including FTP. I try with deleting some files and something with DNS, but nothing, its just stop working. Can you help me? Thank you.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
As the page says when you go to your .co.cc site is that you have to go to co.cc and register that domain. After you register it, set the nameservers for ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com
Also, co.cc domains are free.

radius59

Reaction score
Its not free, its $3/year.
If i change it back to wom.elementfx.com, its not working again. But wom.elementfx.com worked before i change it to co.cc.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's always a small delay before new domains start functioning properly. Re-adding an old is also subject to that delay, as the domain needs to propagate again over Internet.

co.cc is free for the most, but they do have fees on some domains, I assume it is those that they feel could hold a commercial value.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
When I look, the nameservers for your domain are not set to x10hosting's nameservers.

You have to use you account tools at co.cc to set them to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

radius59

Reaction score
I created free co.cc. Set to Name server: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.
Its starting with "www.", and i can't modify domain to www.wom..., because of "www."
What now?

Edit: OK, its done now, but its not working for now, delay probably.

Edit 2: At what FTP i can connect?
I got this:
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
Connection failed.

Edit 3: FTP working now! :D
I will try reupload files, maybe than web will start working.

Edit 4: Its not working. FTP working fine, but HTTP always got error 404 Not Found. I uploaded my web again at FTP in public_html, but still dont work.
http://wom-server.co.cc/
...or...
http://wom-server.co.cc/home.html
I try with public_html and www folder with all parmissions, and nothing.

Edit 5: It's working now fine, yes, its just been delay.

Thank you all! See ya next time.

Edit: I dont wona opening a new thread, X10 supporting a php codes, so i have problem with php...
I got this when i trying to use some php code:
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--> http://wom-server.co.cc/resource/mail.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.