MyMusicPlayers.net

mymusic

Reaction score
Welcome friends, I am MyMusicPlayers.net's owner and i want you to review my site and post the suggestions regarding it. we are trying hard to upload the information about various pocket mp3 players as well as video players.Site is still in development stages we are working hard to launch full version of this site and we hope this site will be operational by the end of this month . so I want you to view my site and tell me your reviews about it.
Yours Faithfully
http://www.MyMusicPlayers.net/

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
The first thing I noticed about your site is that the text is extremely large. I had to zoom out three levels on my Firefox browser to be able to read your website in a text size that seemed to fit.

Also, on your top menu bar (Home, Forum, Apple, Transcend), you may want to adjust the hover attributes - whenever I put my mouse over a button, a seemingly out-of-place aqua blue border appears.

Finally, your copyright information has HTML tags showing: "<b>Copyright © 2009 MyMusicPlayers.net. All Rights Reserved</b>."

mymusic

Reaction score
Thanks, I will find workout for these soon.
Edit:
Problems fixed. please have a look back to the site and thanx in advance.

Last edited:

autopilot

Reaction score
What CMS software is that? The theme looks a little drab, like it was thrown together rather quickly, and the forum is a bit out of whack.

One rule of webdesign I read years ago is that small text looks more professional. Of course, you wouldn't want the text inaccessibly small, and that probably wouldn't count for things like headers or menus, but there's some widely varying text sizes in the body..

And there's too much red...

mymusic

Reaction score
Ok man , All the things are worked out and a new design is introduced.....
Please review it again , Thanx for your support

This site will be Updated soon with more information on Mp3 Players and with some new added Features ,Till then you all are welcome ....

Last edited:

eltonyliu

Reaction score
Your website looks OK for a working progress.

In my opinion your website is too large you need to make your content area no more than 900px across. This way people with older computers can still view your website the way you intended it be viewed.

The grey area on your carousel should be the same colour of your red background. The grey area on your carousel should be split up 2/3 for text (on the left) and 1/3 for the image (on the right). This will make that part of the website look a lot better. Perhaps you should replace the images of your carousel with a single front facing image for each mp3 player.

I can’t give you any more feedback since you still have a lot of work to do on your site.

Last edited: