mySQL 403 Forbidden error

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucklebutte

Reaction score
My site www.advcompconcepts.co.cc is smokin fast and works better than ever! Thanks so much X10!

My addon domain for mySQL forums www.chucksboards.co.cc gives a 403 Forbidden error page, I have checked in cPanel and the databases are there (even though they read 0.00MB likes always) I checked and repaired them, being that is all I really know how to "fix" any issues I may come across with mySQL. Still no help. When you get time to get to it I will be patiently waiting, thanks again!

chucklebutte

Reaction score
I have been going through other threads here and checking my cPanel I am wondering if my issue is missing subdomains? Those are also no longer showing up in cPanel.

Thanks again X10!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I deleted and re-added your MySQL user and re-assigned it to the DBs. Are there still issues?

chucklebutte

Reaction score
Corey, you are the man! I can not thank you enough! I wish you lived near by I would have the wife bake you a cake!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome ;)

If further assistance is required please re-open this thread or create a new one. You can re-open this thread by clicking on the "Administrative" text at the top of the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.