mysql access problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpsycho

Reaction score
ok i can't find anything similar to this on here and i need help to fix it...

i went in and changed my db host to mysql.x10hosting.com... but i keep getting the following errors:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'myname'@'stoli.x10hosting.com' (using password: NO) in /home/blackpsy/public_html/orders/inc/api_functions.php on line 588

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/blackpsy/public_html/orders/inc/api_functions.php on line 588

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/blackpsy/public_html/orders/inc/api_functions.php on line 588
Error [3703_API]: Incorrect API Fingerprint... exiting

i'm assuming that the first error is causing the others.

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Did you login to your cPanel, go to Remote MySQL and add "stoli.x10hosting.com" as a host name?

blackpsycho

Reaction score
i did but it did not show up.. from another post i read it said that one of the 2 ip's that is in there is stoli@x10hosting.com or something along those lines... should i try deleting them and adding stoli@x10hosting.com again?
Edit:
first off i meant stoli.x10hosting sorry.
secondly
tried deleting everything... when i added stoli.x10hosting.com it just brought up both of the ip's again
Edit:
anyone got a solution???

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'myname'@'stoli.x10hosting.com' (using password: NO) in /home/blackpsy/public_html/orders/inc/api_functions.php on line 588

It's saying you are not using a password, that would be why it's being denied.

blackpsycho

Reaction score
ok but i don't understand why its trying to use myname@stoli.x10hosting.com though instead of myname_name...
everything worked before the database move.. so maybe somethings wrong in the database itself but anyways...

just incase its not

heres the database prt of the configuration file:

$dblink=@mysql_connect("mysql.x10hosting.com'", "myname_name", "password"); (note: password removed for security)
Edit:
in the mean time i'm gonna try reinstalling the program thats having problems.. see if something went missing during the move.
Edit:
ok i reinstalled and that sorta fixed my problem... the rest i'll have to ask the creator about

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems you fixed your problem. If you want to get more help, feel free to re-open this.

Status
Not open for further replies.