MySQL databases are missing - Lotus server

Status
Not open for further replies.

eduper

Reaction score
Hi,

My account is hosted on the Lotus server. It has not been working fine for two weeks, but since I have read the forums I know you are doing a lot of work transferring all the accounts, and I have been waiting until now.

All in all, I have read that the process on the lotus servers is done, so my account should be working fine by now, and it is not. My MySQL databases are missing, so please check if you can do something about that.

Thanks in advanced,
Edu.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

My account is hosted on the Lotus server. I have been reading every day the forums, and I have been waiting because I know you are doing a lot of work transferring all the account.

All in all, I have read that the process on the lotus servers is done, so my account should be working fine by now, and it is not. My MySQL databases are missing, so please check if you can do something about that.

Thanks in advanced,
Edu.

Lotus Server is sucessfully transfered to the new DC but there are few tweaks left on that.
Read that post
Absolut is the only one left.

Our goal is to have the free hosting servers back to a stable state by the end of the weekend. Looking good so far.

So wait till the final announcement from Corey, Post back if the problem still remain after that announcement.

eduper

Reaction score
Ok, thanks.

I had already read that post, but I have doubts about if he was referring just to Absolut server or to all free hosting servers. Now there's no doubt.

I will wait then,
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.