Mysql Databases Probelm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
i read many posts about the database information_schema , i created only one database in my count so in my cpanel it should show that i use1/3 of databases but actually it shows that i use 2/3 cause it counts information_schema , and when i created another database , a message says you cant create another database , now your using 3of 4 databases , and it the create button of new database disappeard .

so what is this , i though the information_schema is a basic database n shuldnt be counted i wish u can help me guys :) thanks alot

Last edited:

zapzack

Reaction score
Yeah but information_shema is there by default and it shouldn't count it.. I have this issue too.. Now I am using 3/3.. I submitted a ticket a week ago but no reply..

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
Oh n now after i deleted the new created database , it shows that i use 3 databases while i just have 2 database and here the message it shows ...

ATTENTION: Using 3 out of 3 available MySQL databases

Warning: You are currently using the maximum number of MySQL databases. If you need more please contact your service provider.

strange , any idea !!!
Edit:
yep you are right , cuz information_schema database is counted , i think its just a bug and the x10hosting team will notice that and fix it .

i may open a ticket if i will still have the same problem , otherwise i will wait for Russ maybe he will he read this thread and gonna help us :D

Last edited:

zapzack

Reaction score
Well.. I hope this gets fixed soon!! I'm now using 4!!!! out of 3 databases! I'm only using 2! databases.. This is a huge problem.. My ticket is still unanswered.. Pictures attached..

Christopher manually fixed mine.. Thanks Christopher.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.